Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Final Countdownnnn - and Magic Shows

Keeping in line with the previous theme of having potentially inappropriate explosives as a symbol of my flight departure, I present a catchy song from the 80s (which ironically has a very appropriate title).

- Yes, I just analogized the beginning of my Hong Kong trip with the Viking concept of Armageddon. Woops?

I guess the only way to remedy this would be to have the same music, but this time shown through the images of a... magician?

- Arrested Development was a great comedy that had its life end too early!

Lesson of this post: I really have no idea. But you have to admit, I somehow made this post seem relevant to the blog!

Lesson in life: You can never listen to too much 80s music and you can never have too many magicians.