Monday, May 2, 2011

T-9 and Counting...

- 9 seconds until boom?

It is official - we are down to single digit amount of days until I fly out. Finals are halfway over and I can not describe how excited I am. I also can not tell whether this excitement stems from the imminent presence of Hong Kong or the impending end to finals?

I just realized I am depicting the countdown of my flight departure with a dynamite stick... Hmmm, this somehow seems potentially inappropriate.

Edit: Osama bin Laden was purportedly killed today. Ironic coincidences abound.

I wonder what the legal ramifications of taking him alive would have been. Guantanamo Bay? Would there have been a trial? Would the American public put up with a trial? Who would have dared to defend him? Inquisitive mind is at work, which must be stopped. Few hours left until property final... must focus!

Then again... what would happen to the property that was seized from Osama's compound...

Ahhhhh, Property Law!!