Sunday, May 15, 2011

Welcome to the Tour!

Inquiring minds have wanted to know where I could have lived, where I am living now and why the switch? Visual answers will be presented!

Where I could have lived:


- Trader's Hotel (formerly Jen Hotel), really close to HKU campus

Where I am living now: (Presented in video format! as if you were being taken on a tour). Please note the absolutely-awesome opening musical score, composed by none other than myself.


- I know, I know, I will move quicker next time so the video isn't so long

- You might not be able to see the inside, but you can at least see the view I have! Which isn't very viewable since there's a ton of trees in the way.

And finally, why the switch: Let us just say that the savings will be in the ballpark figure of allowing me to buy a brand new "item" if I wanted to...

- Hello mysterious "item"